About Me


Hi there! I'm Kristi...a self-professed design-nut, Photoshop junkie, digital scrappin' kinda gal! Currently, I am having a ball putting together some fun blogs & invitations for friends, family and whoever else may happen to stumble onto this site.
I am married to a wonderful guy, David, who is a big help to my little business here! Aside from his day job as a high school principal, he is also a great proof-reader, editor, design-idea-bouncer-off-er. We have two wonderful boys...Benjamin is five and Jonathan is two. I graduated from Abilene Christian University many moons ago...with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communication and two separate fields of Graphic Design and Event Management.
I have worked both in the event planning and graphic design world. I have continued to do freelance graphic design over the years and it is something I always come back to and love with a passion.
The world of digital scrapbooking entered my life over two years ago and I haven't looked back ever since. I have been blog-designing and card-creating like a mad woman ever since I learned to purchase a digital paper pack.
And I would love to offer my custom designs to you! If you have a need for an announcement or perhaps you're ready to toss your blogger template for something with a little more zip, drop us an email!
Thanks for stopping by. . .










designingkristi@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the best kind of paper to print your designs on? ~Teresa