Placing an Order

I would love to help you with all of your photo card, logo and graphic design needs. If you are ready to place your order, please follow the steps below.

We love to work with you one-on-one. For all orders, simply email designingkristi@gmail.com to get started.

For Cards:

Step 1
Email your photo(s) (high resolution only, please-- a minimun of 300 dpi) to designingkristi@gmail.com. I can change photos to black and white, sepia or chocolate at no additional charge. I'll be happy to retouch any photos as well. I can even take off a double chin (just sayin')!

Step 2:
In your email, please let me know what kind of card you are looking for. Let me know what colors you are interested in and if you want a modern, whimsical or classic look to your card. If there is an example you really like, let me know. We can tweak it up for you. Or, if you're choosing a gallery card, let us know which one.

Step 3:
You will receive an invoice via paypal on your email account. Once you have paid for your order, I will send you a proof within 24-48 hours (usually sooner). The quickest way is to pay with your credit or bank card via paypal. However, I will gladly accept a personal check through the mail or even cash if I see you in person regularly. I will email you my address if you decide to pay with a check.

Step 4:
Once I receive your payment, I will dive into Photoshop and make some magic! My number one goal is that you are completely in love with your design. Within 24-48 hours (usually even sooner than that), you will receive a proof via email. After viewing your proof, you can let me know if there are any changes that you would like. After you approve it, I send you PDF files, a 5x7 jpeg and detailed printing instructions.

Drop me an email now so we can get started!
designingkristi@gmail.com



No comments: