Each blog makeover includes a custom header using the elements and papers from the design kit of your choice, a background paper, an inner paper (this is optional; many customers prefer a white or cream background), up to four custom signatures for each person who posts to your blog and up to 10 header labels for your side bar. (Labels do not include photos. If you would like to add photos to your labels or have me help you add them to your page elements, the fee is $2 per photo.) Additional signatures and header labels (without photos) are $1 each.

To see a few examples of blog headers I have done in the past, click here. Keep in mind the design sets used on some of these examples are no longer available. They will, however, give you a good idea of what the header, (aka, the "show piece" of your blog) can look like.

All of this for $30!

I will also be happy to help you with a la carte items as well:
Custom blog headers (up to 3 photos) are $12, each additional photo is $2 each.
Signatures are $5 each.
Labels are 10 for $10 (sold as a package set).
Grab Me Buttons are $10.

Blog Revision Guidelines:
I strive for you to fall completely in love with your blog! The process starts out with a design that I put together, you look at a proof and we make revisions. I also do one extra set of revisions to make sure it is perfect before I load it onto your actual blog. However, if you need changes after the second set of revisions, they are $5 per revised item per additional revision (items include headers, labels, signatures, paper changes).

How do you begin?
Please send an email to designingkristi@gmail.com letting me know that you want a blog design. I will email you a short questionnaire to get a feel for what you want in your makeover. When I receive your answers back (along with photos and such), you will be added to my blog design list. I strive to have your proof available to view within 2 weeks (give or take). Your proof will be up on one of my proofing blogs for 48 hours for you to decide on revisions. Once complete, we will upload onto your own blog for you and your viewers to enjoy!

No comments: